Apricot and Banana Muffins
1 cup chopped fancy large dried apricots
½ cup apricot nectar
1 cup self raising wholemeal flour
1 cup self raising flour
½ cup sugar
2 large ripe bananas, mashed
1 egg, lightly beaten
3 tablespoons margarine, melted
¾ cup So Good soymilk
1. Place apricots and nectar in saucepan, bring mixture to boil, remove from heat allow to cool.
2. Sift flours into large bowl, add sugar.
3. Combine apricots, banana, egg, margarine and So Good.
4. Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients, mix well until just combined.
5. Spoon mixture into lightly greased muffin tins.
6. Bake in a moderate oven 1800C, for 20 minutes or until golden.
email this recipe to a friend»